The YWCA of Elmira and the Twin Tiers is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
YWCA Elmira & the Twin Tiers Diversity Policy
The YWCA of
The YWCA is seeking enthusiastic lifeguards with their current lifeguard certification completed within the last 3 years and CPR/AED certified within the last year for immediate hire.
Evenings, weekends and some weekdays.
email resume to
The YWCA is currently looking for part time Zumba instructors. Please contact Pat Lambert at 733-5575 x 223 or
Substitute Child Care positions – Year-Round Part-time positions
This position is on-call, as needed, and lasts year-round.
Candidate must have experience in an educational setting and working with children ages 4-12. Candidate must possess high moral character and be dedicated to engaging children in learning.
- Current Physical Exam & TB Test
- Criminal Background Check
- NYS Fingerprinted through Office of Children & Family Services
- Attend required in-service and training sessions related to childcare
- Full-time substitute positions available from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Part-time positions available from 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Email resume to
Currently there are no full-time positions available