Silver & Fit
- Contact BC/BS (Silver & Fit) to become a member.
- Silver & Fit Members are required to pay a onetime annual fee of $25 for General access paid directly to the YWCA which is subtracted from the first month's $30 allowance from BC/BS.
- The YWCA will make a copy of your Silver & Fit card.
- All Silver & Fit members must sign-in prior to using the facility. Think of this as your payment to the YWCA. The YWCA is reimbursed based on usage. Each Silver & Fit member will have their own sign in sheet.
- Silver & Fit members are given a $30 per month from BC/BS which will cover for example: 10 - $3 open swims, lappers, family swim or community swim or 5 - $6 aqua classes.
- The YWCA will submit to BC/BS Silver & Fit program based on sheets for each individual Silver & Fit member at the end of each month. The YWCA is reimbursed only for dates of attendance up to $30 per month.
Additional Unlimited dip/aqua cards are available
- Unlimited Dips - $6 per month
- Unlimited Aqua - $15 per month