How to Support the YWCA
Your Donation Supports Vital Community Service Programs
Childcare ~ Recreation & Fitness ~ The Pink Boutique ~ Breast Health Outreach ~ Youth Programs ~ Tribute to Women and many more exciting programs.
- YWCA 125th Anniversary serving our community for 125 years.
- The YWCA's Annual Appeal is an opportunity for you to provide much-needed support for our programs and services.
- Become a member of the YWCA for as little as $45 per year for an individaul membership. Membership entitles you to discounted fees on our programs and a larger selection of classes.
- Support one of our many programs including Childcare, Youth programming, Recreation & Fitness, Breast Health & Pink Boutique and more.
- Attend the annual Tribute to Women, our annual luncheon honoring local women who have made a difference in our community through their leadership in business and volunteer services.
- Consider a Lasting Tribute to the YWCA of Elmira and the Twin Tiers through your will or other planned gift. Contact the Executive Director for more information about deferred giving.
If you have any questions about donations please contact our Executive Director at 733-5575 x 223 or email